This application can be completed through a fillable form. The proposal is scored based on the evaluation criteria listed below. Successful proposals will be closely tied to the OTC Strategic Plan. The application will be scored by the Office of Research, Strategic Planning and Grant Development using a rubric.
- Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to apply
- Funding may be used for the following:
- Supplies and resource materials
- Travel reimbursement (subject to OTC travel policies)
- Equipment or software
- Honoraria for guest speakers or consultants
- Faculty/staff retreat expenses
- Program must demonstrate goals related to the OTC Strategic Plan
- Assessment measures for project success must be defined
- Five awards of up to $1,000 are available
- Applications Due: December 1, 2020 (Applications submitted after this date will not be considered for funding)
- Grant Awards Announced: by February 16, 2021
- Funding Available: July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022. Projects must be completed between during this time.